Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Here there and everywhere.

Love yourself.
After yesterday, I wasn't sure what to blog about. What do you say after a huge dump of feelings and emotions about what was once a super private, shameful moment of your life? I don't think there's a proper segway really. I mean, anything I choose to blog about is going to feel silly in comparison. So I'm just going to dive in.

Today is my first day in my new position at work. It's a little nerve wracking just because I will be back in the institute and back on an eight hour day (I was work 10 hr days with three day weekends) and my schedule is no longer up to me. Thankfully I adore the people I work with and my bosses. 

Here's what's been going on with me... 

  • I've become obsessed lately with reading my horoscope. Does any one else do that? I love to see what it says and how accurate it was. Also, reading who I'm compatible with, haha! Sagittarius if you're wondering. ;) 
  • I'm into smoothies as of late. It started with a detox that I failed miserably at. I learned starving myself makes me very, very angry and irritable. No bueno. But since I had a crap ton of fruit and veggies, I started mixing whatever seemed like would taste good. Yumm-o. 
  • I took another 30 day challenge! May 1 - 31, I will only spend money of gas, groceries, and bills. I am allowed to spend money twice. So whether I want to go out downtown and have drinks, eat out, or shop, etc. it's up to me! But I'm only allotted two times. Yikes! I'm excited about it though. 
  • I'm in desperate need for a manicure! I had a gel mani that I loved and yesterday picked at it like crazy. I figured I'd just go get another (oops - already forgot about the challenge) and when I realized I couldn't, I also realized I didn't have acetone to soak off the chipped polish which is a huge pet peeve of mine. Crud. 
  • I got these super cute shoes  yesterday. LOVE THEM. I can't wait to wear them. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com