Monday, April 29, 2013

Opening up.


It's been a little while since I've opened up this little blog.
I've been tossing around the idea of how much I want to open up about my personal life and very taboo subject. This isn't something that you can put out there and then take back. And although, only a handful of personal friends know about my blog, it is very easy to find it. I don't go out of my way to hide my blog or who I am. 
So a while back I decided to draft up an entry filled with a lot of serious subject matter. I've let it sit in there occasionally adding on to it and telling myself it never has to be seen. Today I had this revelation. Today is the day I stop hiding. I've decided it's OK to delete it if for some reason I start to feel uncomfortable or if for some very, crazy reason I get negative backlash because that's the last thing I want. I will be sharing that entry. And I guess I just wanted to preface it with an entry of it's own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com