Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Here, there and everywhere.


  • This sunburn is really starting to bug me out. When I'm touched, it feels like my body's a giant bruise and it hurts. But yet, I'm also itchy like crazy. I should really know about sunburns and sunblock, blah bah blah. Ugh! 
  • I can't stop listening to Florence and the Machine's "Never Let Me Go". On loop.
  • I'm becoming pretty successful at going to bed around midnight. I wake up for work feeling rested now. But I don't want to jinx it! Knock on wood!
  • I've decided to turn my 30 day challenge into a 60 day challenge. I was starting to fall off the wagon on my last week, and I could see how much money was adding up here and there. I realized just how much money I was saving by opting to eat at home, and how much healthier I was being because nine out of ten times, I prefer to cook and eat something healthy versus comforting. 
  • I have successfully paid off TWO credit cards out of the four (did I just admit that?!) that I have. I'm so stoked. I can't wait to have a month where all my money belongs to me and not bills. 
  • The Walking Dead season finale (SPOILER) had be in ball of giant emotion. I've never been a big Andrea fan, and this season I kept saying I wanted her off the show. Yet there I was, crying like baby when she went out. I think what really touched me was her relationship with Michonne and how even through everything, Michonne refused to leave her side and was with her until the very end. Oh god. I'm going to cry again.
  • It's been a beautiful week so far here. It's getting super hot, but beautiful nonetheless. 
  • Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com