Tuesday, April 9, 2013

" I came to dance not to socialize"

Downtown shenanigans! I think when Jackie and I go out, we really surprise people. We aren't there to flirt with men or there to "show off" in hopes we get picked up. We pay attention to no one except to each other and our friends. We literally just dance and have pure fun. 

I had a guy this weekend come up to me while I was dancing and say, "You're so fucking hot!" and I couldn't believe it. Pick up line? Compliment? Definitely a little creepy. But. Thank you. Really, thank you. But seriously? In the words of Robyn, "I came to dance not to socialize!" ;) No smelly boys allowed! 

There's so much fun in just letting go and not caring who sees you and not trying to impress anyone. Just dancing and laughing so hard you can't breathe and connecting with your friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com