Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day.

Happy Memorial Day. Thank to those who have given their lives so that I may have my freedom. It is also the unofficial start of Summer! We've had super hot days here (heat index of 100). But I'd be lying if I said they weren't beautiful. The blue skies and white puffy clouds make up for it. 

Tomorrow I will be heading out to Savannah, Georgia with my Mom. I had vacation time that I have to use up before June. I was happy to just stay at home for a week and blissfully do nothing. But my Mom asked if I'd be interested in getting away with her. Mother/Daughter vacation? Yes, please.

I'm not sure what we'll do it. Stroll around the town and soak up the sun pool side are really my only musts. I should look up some fun things to do tonight before we leave in the morning. 

I bought those shoes at Target the other day and wore them for the holiday weekend at work. I got so many compliments as if they were a one of kind hard to get pair of shoes. I quite like them myself. :) Here's to a happy (and short work) week! 

tye die. starbucks and neon nails. american flag shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com