Sunday, June 2, 2013

Georgia, you're a peach.

Vacation, vacation. As we drove I told myself, "Take it all in, Alex. Before you know it you'll be on your way back home." And sure enough, here I am what seems like only minutes later, sitting on my couch blogging about it. Savannah was a dream. The drive was beautiful, the city was beautiful, the time I spent there was beautiful. We toured very old (and supposedly very haunted) homes. That might've been my favorite. I absolutely love touring old homes and seeing how they decorated, the things they used, and how they lived. It's haunting and intriguing. Lots and lots of history. Here are some pictures from the trip. 


Open skies.
Georgia on your mind.
Savannah, you're a dream.

Such a creepy house.
Peach gelato.

Bay Street.
Beautiful square.

And I'm back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com