Saturday, August 24, 2013

thoughts and things.

I haven't really felt like blogging lately. The thoughts I do decide I want to share are not long and extensive and seem more for Tumblr.

If you have a tumblr you can find me here: Kindy, Alex.

Not sure when I'll be back in blogger land. I ended up getting super busy at work and stepping into a new role and with that came lots of feelings of being overwhelmed and doubt. When things finally started to settle down, it was no longer habitual for me to come here so I just kind of forgot. When I'd think about it, it would feel like work. And who blogs like that (a side from the people who get paid)? No thanks.

So, we'll see. 

Happy hearts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com