Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What's up, buttercup? Currently...

Instagram  >> 



Olive was in such a mood on Sunday. She wanted to be on top me, nuzzled at my side or on top of the laptop keyboard. I love the position she fell asleep in. So cuddly and cute looking.

In my ears >>

The National, Little Boots, Charli XCX, Emma Louise. I love it all lately.

In my library >>

I'm about to start the 21 -Day Consciousness Cleanse. I tried reading this briefly a few months back but just couldn't focus. I shall try again! Also, my usual subscriptions to Glamour and Allure. 


On my mind >>


I feel like my spirit is so restless and I'm on a quest to figure this out. I'm looking forward to taking some amazing classes at a spiritual community center. Also really starting to get serious about the idea of a new car. It gives me so much anxiety, but I feel like that time is coming and I should start budgeting. It's also kind of exciting to window shop for cars.

On the tube >>

I think I DVR everything that comes on OWN. I have idolized Oprah since childhood and now that she has her own network, I'm in heaven. Oprah's Next Chapter? On it. Master Class? Got it. Super Soul Sunday? So there.

Fingers and toes >> 






















Seriously cannot get enough of neons and bright colors. Summer is here and all I want are happy, cheerful colors. I don't recommend Sally Hansen's insta-dri (the color is superb, the brush bugs me out like crazy). Orly has a neon collection that is to die for. It doesn't help when you're licensed and can buy polish at half price. Dangerous!

Obsessing over >>






















Monday afternoon I started to get a headache and tried to sleep it off. When that didn't work I drank a ton of water, ate something, and then took meds. An hour later? Still pounding. It's now 24+ hours later and my noggin' still kills. Migraine?? Who knows, but Blue Oil helps for sure! I rub this amazing oil on my temples and take some deep breaths of it in and I get sweet relief for a little while. It also works for congestion, sore muscles, and if you're nauseous, btw.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, there! :) I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts, and I'd love to read your's. Feel free to comment away! Or you can email me: Love.Alexp@gmail.com